Still Standing Coaching Agreement
This agreement is between Still Standing, Inc. (“Still Standing”) and client (“Client” or “You”) for the services based on the coaching package (“Coaching Services) for the term provided for such services (“Coaching Period”) provided by Valerie Silveira (“Valerie” or “I”). This Coaching Agreement will be referred to herein as the “Agreement.” Certain Coaching Services include text and voice messaging (“Messaging”) or live coaching (“Live Coaching.”)
During the Coaching Period, your Coaching includes certain services as provided by the Coaching package ordered.
After the Coaching Period (for as long as the programs are available), You will have ongoing and unlimited access to the 9 Weapons of Hope programs.
The Coaching Services are a partnership with the Client, focused on developing their awareness, mindset, and strategies to help the Client identify and achieve their goals. Valerie will be direct and honest and encourage the Client to do the same. The success of Live Coaching depends upon the Client’s commitment and openness to the process. If the Client believes the Live Coaching is not working as desired, the Client agrees to communicate this to Valerie. Please note that Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and the Client agrees not to use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
Empowerment Coaching is a process. While some people create change for themselves in a short time, refining and sustaining change can take months. While our Coaching agreement is for a certain period of time, you should expect to keep working on what you learn and discover well past the Coaching Period.
Still Standing respects and protects the privacy and confidentiality of the communications with the Client. At no time with Still Standing or Valerie voluntarily divulge the Coaching relationship between Still Standing and the Client without written permission from Client, unless required to do so by law.
VALERIE’S COACHING COMMITMENT:
- I will respond to Messaging as soon as possible within specified office hours (8 AM – 5 PM MST Monday through Friday, except on holidays or vacation days). After office hours or on weekends, I will respond when available. If holidays, scheduled vacations, or other unexpected conflicts arise, I may not be available during office hours, but will do my best to communicate when unavailable.
- I will show up on time and be present with you for Live Coaching.
- I will honor the time we are together and hold your confidence.
- I will not judge you and will respect your perception of the world.
- It is my privilege to bring awareness, clarity, and perspective; it is your choice to act in your life.
- I will use integrity in my interaction with you.
- I will always keep our interactions as upbeat, hopeful, and forward-thinking as possible.
- I will do my best to understand what is not working in your life and help you identify what is working and to, discover new solutions, and help you continue to create more of what will help you reach your goals.
CLIENT’S COACHING COMMITMENT:
- You will show up on time and be present for your Live Coaching sessions.
- You will be respectful and use integrity in your interactions with me.
- You understand that I do not have all the answers, but I will do my best to help and guide you to find solutions for your challenges.
- You commit to using the resources to the best of your ability and communicating openly with Valerie about the process.
- You understand that I will try my best to respond to your voice and text chats promptly, but I may not always be able to do so, especially after office hours (Mon – Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM Arizona Time) and that other time off will be necessary during scheduled office hours.
- You agree to use the 3rd party Voxer app (free version works fine) to communicate with Valerie for all audio and messaging. Further, you understand this is a 3rd party app and any tech support for the app must be through Voxer.
The Coaching Period is for no more than twenty (20) weeks beginning on the date of purchase of Coaching Services. If scheduling conflicts do not allow for the completion of all Live Coaching that is via video within the Coaching Period, an extension be granted of no more than thirty (days) to accommodate the remaining Sessions. The Coaching Period shall not exceed twenty-four (24) weeks for any reason other than Valerie’s scheduling conflicts or in the event of illness or another unavoidable situation for either party, at Valerie’s discretion.
LIVE SESSION CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES
Due to the necessity for scheduling with other Clients and prior commitments, Valerie requires a twenty-four (24) hour notice for cancellations or changes to scheduled appointments. If the Client does not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance more than twice, Valerie will need to end the Coaching relationship, with no refund available to the Client.
Still Standing does not offer refunds, and here’s why. Everyone will experience guidance in their way. It is impossible to foresee how each journey will play out, but I am confident your life will change if you work and use the resources. If the Client is unhappy with the Services, the Client agrees to communicate this to Valerie.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice. Notwithstanding the preceding, Client shall remain obligated to pay any fees due to Still Standing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL STILL STANDING, INC. OR VALERIE SILVEIRA BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS A COLLABORATION AND THAT VALERIE SILVEIRA IS PROVIDING COACHING AND NOT COUNSELING. CLIENT IS OBLIGATED TO USE THE INFORMATION IN THE MANNER THEY SEE FIT. NEITHER VALERIE NOR STILL STANDING WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERSE OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FINANCIAL, PERSONAL, EMPLOYMENT, OR OTHER LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF THE DECISIONS OR ACTIONS THE CLIENT MAY MAKE AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY VALERIE.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Client, Valerie, and Still Standing.
GOVERNING LAW & VENUE
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. The venue for any dispute shall be Phoenix.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upon purchase of Coaching Services, this Agreement is considered signed and valid.
Still Standing, Inc.
10810 N Tatum Blvd. Ste 102779
Phoenix AZ 85028